Request for Information (RFI): Development of an Online Examination System
The Asian Institute of Chartered Bankers (AICB) is inviting qualified and experienced companies who fulfil the requirements below to participate in the Request for Information (RFI) exercise.
An Integrated Online Examination (e-Exam) solution that will enable the Institute to efficiently create and deliver quality examinations to our members and candidates.
- Must be an authorised vendor (principal or reseller or partner) for the Online Examination solution and services of this RFI exercise.
- Has not been involved in litigation or disputes.
4. Project Objectives
The vendor is expected to propose a system that meets and/or exceeds the current and future needs of AICB’s examination development and delivery process.
The users of this system are categorised into two groups:
- Internal users: Assessment Staff, Finance Staff and Management
- External users: Members/Candidates of AICB and Examiners.
The system should be accessible from any web browser, e.g. Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Safari, via laptops and mobile devices.
The system must be able to integrate with existing AICB systems, including:
- Integrated Membership and Qualification System (IMQS)
- Learning Management System (Moodle)
- AICB website
- AICB Data Mart.
The system should cover two key business areas:
- Exam development, which includes the following processes:
- Question bank management
- Question authoring
- Test assembly functions
- Exam registration and delivery, which includes the following processes:
- Eligibility Setting
- Exam Scheduling
- Exam Registration
- Identity Verification
- Remote Proctoring
- Mark and Result Processing.
Members can either opt to attempt an examination via remote proctoring at their preferred location, or at an accredited test centre.
5. Further Information
For more information on the project and its scope of work, please refer to the Request for Information (RFI) document, which will be issued via email to interested parties. Please indicate your interest to participate in the RFI exercise via an email to [email protected].
Kindly note that the RFI document will be issued from 23 to 24 September 2020. Respondents will be contacted via email in the event that clarification is needed.
Thank you for your interest, and AICB looks forward to collaborating with you on this project.