Reminder: AICB’s Integrated Membership and Qualification Management System (IMQS) Upgrade
Kindly note that the AICB Member Portal, Corporate Portal and Learning Management System (Moodle) will be undergoing upgrades and enhancements in preparation for the launch of the refreshed Chartered Banker Framework, and will be inaccessible from 3 to 12 June 2022.
Consequently, the following services will be unavailable from 3 to 12 June 2022:
AICB Member Portal
- Qualification enrolments
- Membership admissions, renewals and re-admissions
- Registrations for new modules and examination re-sits
- Access to online learning (study materials)
- All sponsorship and payment requests
- Access to e-Resources and CPD Diary updates
- Event registrations
- Extension of qualification time limit applications
- Amendments/updates to personal details or information.
- Membership admissions, renewals, and re-admissions
- All sponsorship approvals and payments for approved sponsorships
- Report generation
Users are advised to take note of the above and make the necessary arrangements prior.
Kindly note that all applications submitted before 3 June 2022 will be processed from 13 June 2022 onwards.