Open Tender for the Development and Production of AICB’s Banking Insight Publication
The Asian Institute of Chartered Bankers (AICB) is inviting qualified and experienced publishers who fulfil the requirements listed below to participate in the tender.
A forward-looking thought leadership publication comprising articles by distinguished local and international subject matter experts (SMEs), covering key global trends and developments in the banking and finance industry, with a special focus on Asia and ASEAN.
- Malaysia-registered company
- Agency has at least 5 years’ experience in the publishing industry
- Editor must have at least 8 years’ experience in producing banking- and finance-related articles or publications
- Agency/editors/writers agree to release the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of the publication to AICB
- No litigation or dispute has been instituted against the tenderer
4. Project Objectives
- Produce a credible, creative and forward-looking thought leadership publication that covers the latest global developments and trends in the banking and finance industry.
- Offer AICB members a quality resource to keep abreast of the latest global developments and trends in the banking and finance industry.
- Provide an interesting channel for organisations to advertise to a niche target audience comprising banking and finance professionals and regulators from the Malaysian banking and financial industry.
5. Further Information
More information on the project and its scope of work can be found in the Request for Proposal (RFP) document, which will be issued via email to interested parties. Please indicate your interest to participate in the tender via an email to [email protected]
Upon receipt of the RFP document, respondents are required to:
- Complete the “RFP Acknowledgement Form” (Appendix 1), the “Letter of Undertaking of Confidentiality and Ownership of Intellectual Property Rights” (Appendix 4), and the “Declaration of Interests” (Appendix 6) documents within, and email a copy of each to [email protected] by Wednesday, 5 February 2020.
- Provide two (2) references, which may be a local and/or regional/multinational client (past/current). The company name, representative name, contact No., address and email are required.
Thank you for your interest, and AICB looks forward to collaborating with you on this project.