Open Tender: Implementation, Maintenance and Support Services for Asian Institute of Chartered Bankers (AICB) Customer Data Platform
The Asian Institute of Chartered Bankers (AICB) is pleased to invite qualified and experienced vendors to participate in the above tender.
Only companies which fulfill the following requirements will be considered:
- Must be an authorised partner and reseller for the range of products and services related to the tender.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in IT Infrastructure-related business.
- The Tenderer agrees to release the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of the project deliverables to AICB.
- No litigation or dispute has been instituted against the Tenderer.
- Positive net worth for at least 1 out of the last 4 financial years (based on audited financial statements).
Tender Document Request
To read the conditions for proposals, please see Appendix A — Conditions of the Proposals here.
The RFP document will be issued via email from 8 August 2022 onwards to the interested party upon submission of the following documents (click to access):
Interested tenderers shall email the above duly completed forms to [email protected] before 10 August 2022.
The tender closing date is 30 August 2022 at 3 pm (MYT).