Open Tender for an Event Management Agency for AICB Events
The Asian Institute of Chartered Bankers (AICB) is inviting qualified and experienced event management agencies who fulfil the requirements listed below to participate in the tender.
Produce professionally run and successfully implemented events with a well-presented AICB corporate image.
C. Mandatory Requirements
- Malaysia-registered company
- Agency must have at least 5 years’ experience in the event management industry
- No litigation or dispute has been instituted against the tenderer
- Agency agrees to release the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of the event deliverables to AICB
- Provide a list of at least 2 similar corporate events produced, with an attendance of over 500 delegates per event
D. Project Objectives
- Branding and outreach of AICB as a thought leader in championing the vision of professionalising bankers.
- Offer participants quality events to keep abreast of the latest global developments and trends in the banking and financial services industry.
- Provide an interesting channel for sponsors to exhibit to a niche target audience comprising banking and finance professionals and regulators from the Malaysian banking and financial industry.
E. Further Information
More information on the project and its scope of work can be found in the Request for Proposal (RFP) document, which will be issued via email to interested parties. Please indicate your interest to participate in the tender via an email to [email protected]
Respondents are required to:
- Complete the “RFP Acknowledgement Form” (Appendix 5), the “Letter of Undertaking of Confidentiality and Ownership of Intellectual Property Rights” (Appendix 8), and the “Declaration of Interests” (Appendix 10) documents, and email a copy of each to [email protected] by Monday, 17 February 2020.
- Provide two (2) references, which may be a local and/or regional/multinational client (past/current). The company name, representative name, contact number, address and email are required.
The RFP document will be issued from 18 February 2020 to 19 February 2020.
Thank you for your interest, and AICB looks forward to collaborating with you on this project.