Delay in Examinable Date of Revised Content for Updated PCC Modules
Following our announcement on 24 February 2021 titled “Updated PCC Modules to be Examinable Beginning 1 June 2021”, we regret to inform you that there will be a delay in the exams of the revised content for the Updated CCE, BCP and RCP. The revised exams will be available in Pearson VUE effective August 2021.
If you have already made an exam booking prior to this announcement, you may either:
- Proceed with the exam with the current content in June 2021, OR
- Cancel* your current exam booking and defer your exam to August 2021. Please contact / write to us to defer your exam. We will send you an email in July 2021 and upon receiving that email, you can then re-book the online exam for August 2021.
To cancel your current exam booking, please follow these steps below:
- Log in to the CBI portal here.
- Locate the name of the exam under “Upcoming Appointments”.
- Click on the “Cancel” link.
- Click on the checkbox to confirm that you have read and agreed to the Cancellation Policy.
- Click on the “Confirm Cancellation” button.
- Check your email inbox for the confirmation email on the cancellation.
*Kindly cancel your booking at least 48 hours before your exam session.
Please accept our apologies for the delay and thank you for your kind understanding.