REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL: OPEN TENDER FOR PUBLICATION ON AICB AND MALAYSIAN BANKING HISTORY
The Asian Institute of Chartered Bankers (AICB) is inviting qualified and experienced writers (individuals and/or companies) who fulfil the requirements listed below to participate in the above-mentioned tender.
A publication covering key highlights on Malaysia’s banking history; the Asian Institute of Chartered Bankers (AICB) and its contributions to the banking education landscape; and the establishment of the Financial Education Hub.
- Malaysia-registered company
- Agency has at least three (3) years’ experience in the publishing industry
- Writer has at least three (3) years’ experience in the subject matter
- Agency/writer agrees to release the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of the publication to AICB
- No litigation or dispute has been instituted against the tenderer
- Produce an esteemed publication that presents a holistic overview of Malaysian banking history and highlights key milestones in the development of the banking sector.
- Highlight the history of AICB, its role, and its contributions to the banking education landscape.
- Highlight the standing of Malaysia’s Financial Education Hub as the centre of excellence for financial education.
More information on the project and its scope of work can be found in the Request for Proposal (RFP) document, which will be issued via email to interested parties upon completion of (1) below. Please indicate your interest to participate in the tender by carrying out the following steps:
- Download and complete the “Letter of Undertaking of Confidentiality and Ownership of Intellectual Property Rights” (Appendix 2) and email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 25 January 2019.
- Provide two (2) references, which may be a local and/or regional/multinational client (past/current). Please provide the company name, representative name, contact No., office and email address.
Thank you for your interest and AICB looks forward to collaborating with you on this project.