2018 EXAMINATION ACTIVITY SCHEDULE
Greetings from the Asian Institute of Chartered Bankers (AICB).
We are pleased to share the 2018 Examination Activity Schedule for all qualifications.
Below are some key changes to the schedules :
- Changes in examination sittings and months are as follows :
- Examinations with 2 sittings/year : March & September (with the exception to AML/CFT and RC qualifications)
- Examinations with 3 sittings/year : March, July & November
- Examinations with 4 sittings : March, June, September & December
This change was made to ensure consistent gaps between exam months.
- Frequency for Executive Banker (CB Level 1) reduced to 2 times/year; Professional Banker (CB Level 2) and Chartered Banker (CB Level 3) increased to 3 times/year;
- Chartered Banker (CB Level 3) examinations originally scheduled in May 2018 has been brought forward to March 2018 due to the increase in the frequency from 2 times to 3 times per year. A separate communication has been sent to the candidates who have registered for May 2018 to change their exams to either March 2018 or June/July 2018. The rationale for this change is to cater to the increase in the number of candidates sitting for the CB Level 3 exams and to ensure shorter waiting time between exams;
- Workshop Dates at Asian Banking School (ABS) and information on Exam Centres have been incorporated (Refer to the 2018 Exam Activity Schedule)
- Below are the number of sittings and the respective examination months for each qualification
|Qualification||Number of Sittings
(Times / Year)
|CCE (PCC Level 1)||3||Mar, Jul & Nov|
|BCP (PCC Level 2)||2||Mar & Sep|
|RCP (PCC Level 2)||2||Mar & Sep|
|EB (CB Level 1)||2||Mar & Sep|
|PB (CB Level 2)||3||Mar, Jul & Nov|
|CB (CB Level 3)||3||Mar, Jul & Nov/Dec|
|PKMC||3||Mar, Jul & Nov|
|IPPC||4||Mar, Jun, Sep & Dec|
|BRM||2||Mar & Sep|
|Cert. in AML/CFT||2||Jun & Nov|
|Adv. Cert. in AML/CFT||2||Oct 2018 & Apr 2019|
|Cert. in RC||2||Jun & Nov|
|Adv. Cert. in RC||2||Oct 2018 & Apr 2019|
Note that the schedules for Certified Professional in AML/CFT and the new CIAFIN qualifications will be released in due course.
For further enquiries, contact us at email@example.com, or call 03-2095 6833 ext 187 (Esho) or 124 (Kamarudin).